By appointment of the Project Client, we shall plan, review, manage and monitor to ensure the co-operation and co-ordination of all parties on site, we will identify the hazards and ensure that the risks are properly controlled, thus achieving a successful project.
When working as a Principal Contractor on a CDM worksite, we offer: -
- Preparation and implementation of project specific Health & Safety plans.
- Review of subcontractor insurances, policies, competence, and project specific documentation.
- Supply and maintenance of site office and welfare facilities.
- Competent site supervision to monitor, audit and manage site activities, liaising with the client and Principal Designer on any issues or concerns.
- Communicate with subcontractors on Health & Safety matters.
- Implementation of comprehensive permit to work systems within the CDM site.
- Implementation of site control procedures i.e. project/ site specific inductions.
- Chair project Health & Safety meetings as required.
- Enforce safe working practices throughout the project to reduce the risk of injury or loss, as far as reasonably practical.
- Maintenance of project Health & Safety documentation for reference and review.
- Compilation and submission of project O & M manuals.